Plant Chemical Synthesis White Powder Skincare Alpha Arbutin 272.25
|Place of Origin:||china,guangdong|
|Brand Name:||no brand|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||1kg or 500g in a bottle, 9 bottle in a carton|
|Delivery Time:||10 wroking days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T,paypal|
|Supply Ability:||500kg a month|
|Product Name:||Skincare Alpha Arbutin||Chemical Formula::||C12H16O7|
|Place Of Orgin:||China,GuangDong||Purity:||99%|
|Cas No:||84380-01-8||Appearance:||White Crystalline Powder|
|Mfg Methods:||Plant Extract,plant Chemical Synthesis||Molecular Weight:||272.25|
C12H16O7 skincare alpha arbutin,
272.25 skincare alpha arbutin,
alpha arbutin powder benefits for skin
plant chemical synthesis white powder Cas No 84380 - 01 - 8 Alpha Arbutin
neven skin tone and dark spots are some of the biggest skin care concerns. While many products and ingredients claim to brighten skin, alpha arbutin is one that most people have never heard of. Alpha arbutin is a powerful skin brightener that targets dark spots. What makes this ingredient so unique is that it is not only effective, but is also safe for all skin types and tones. Read more to learn about one of our favorite ingredients: alpha arbutin.
Alpha arbutin, also called Hydroquinone β-D-glucopyranoside, is a naturally occurring antioxidant and skin brightener that is naturally found in the bearberry plant. It reduces melanin formation, improving the appearance of age spots, freckles, melasma, and post-inflammatory pigmentation. It is a glycosylated hydroquinone molecule, meaning a sugar molecule that has replaced one of the hydroxyl (-OH) groups on hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is seen as the gold standard of skin lightening, but there are concerns surrounding this well-studied tyrosinase inhibitor, such as skin sensitization, melanocytotoxicity from oxidative byproducts, and exogenous ochronosis (blue-black splotchy pigmentation) as a result of long-term application.1,2 Alpha arbutin is a more tolerable alternative to hydroquinone and is sometimes referred to as “natural hydroquinone.” Alpha arbutin functions similarly to hydroquinone, due to its molecular structure, but with reduced irritation and melanocytotoxicity. Alpha arbutin does not pose a risk in regards to exogenous ochronosis and poses minimal irritation and sensitization risk, making it a more tolerable alternative to hydroquinone.
Alpha Arbutin Function
1. Free sample (10-20g or enough to detection) and Unconditional assume respons(Exception of individual species)
2. 100% Natural porduct, without any synthetize ingredient
3. Manufacturer direct supply, provide OEM, R&D service
5. Leading microbial fermentation manufacturer in China
1. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container. Quality control, before shipment, free sample for test. after shipment,keep sample for 3 years.
2. Mixed container, we can mix different items in one container.
3. High quality and competitive price.
4. Prompt shipment with professional documents.
5. Packing as your request, with photo before shipment.
1. Any inquiries will be replied within 24 hours.
2. Dedication to quality, supply & service.
3. Strictly on selecting raw materials.
4. OEM/ODM Available.
5. Reasonable & competitive price, fast lead time.
6. Sample is available for your evaluation & formulation development