Antioxidants White Crystal EGT Ergothioneine For Eye Drops CAS No 497-30-3
|Place of Origin:||china,guangdong|
|Brand Name:||no brand|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1kg|
|Packaging Details:||1kg or 500g in a bottle, 9 bottle in a carton|
|Production Method:||Microbial Fermentation||CAS NO:||497-30-3|
|Product Name:||Ergothioneine||ENIECS NO:||207-843-5|
|Application:||Cosmetic Raw Materials||Test Method:||HPLC UV|
|Storage:||Cool And Dry Place, Long-term Preservation Recommended - 20 ℃||MOQ:||1kg|
|Product Content:||99.9% Mannitol And 0.1% Ergothioneine|
CAS No 497 30 3,
EGT Ergothioneine White Crystal,
EGT Ergothioneine for eye drops
Food preservatives White crystal CAS NO 497 - 30 - 3 EGT Ergothioneine in skin care
Ergothioneine is an amino acid that is found mainly in mushrooms, but also in king crab, meat from animals that have grazed on grasses containing ergothioneine, and other foods. Amino acids are chemicals that are the building blocks for proteins.Ergothioneine is used as medicine.People take ergothioneine for liver damage, cataracts, Alzheimer's disease, diabetes, and heart disease. Ergothioneine is sometimes applied directly to the skin to prevent wrinkles, reduce signs of aging skin, and reduce sun damage.
|Total plate count||≤1000CFU/G||Complies|
|Yeast & mold||≤100 CFU /G||Complies|
|Total coli forms||≤100 CFU /G||Complies|
EGT can not be synthesized by human body,it can only be taken from diet.
Sources of Ergothioneine(EGT)
In 1909, it was isolated from Claviceps purpurea, a fungus parasitic on rye; Then it was found that Actinobacteria, methyl bacillus, some fungi and cyanobacteria could synthesize EGT, but the content of EGT in large fungus mushroom was the highest, reaching 7 mg / g (dw);EGT can't be synthesized by plants and animals. Plants get EGT through root absorption or symbiosis with fungi, while animals get EGT from food;
Efficacy of Ergothioneine(EGT)
1. Super anti-oxidant ability, can effectively scavenge a variety of free radicals
2. Accelerate fat oxidation reaction
3. Protect mitochondria from damage
4. Resist the damage of ozone to cells
5. Protect DNA from UV-A damage
6. Inhibit the expression of TNF-α and MMP-1 to prevent photoaging
7. Anti-aging, prevent various diseases
8. Cell freshness agent
Long term oxidative stress response= aging
Greasy diet, polysaccharide, processed food
Smoking and drinking
Long time exposure to solar radiation
exposure to pesticides or industrial chemicals
1. Skin care: anti-freckle, anti-wrinkle, anti-ultraviolet
2. Food preservative
3. Nutrition,Anti-aging, prevent various diseases (improve lung damage And lung inflammation, reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease, Inhibit endothelial cell senescence caused by hyperglycemia)
4. Medical treatment: Organ storage fluid, antioxidant drugs, eye drops
Safe and reliable
On 13 July 2017, the European Commission authorized the introduction of L-ergothioneine as a new food ingredient.In the winter of the same year, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) issued a document endorsing the safety of synthetic L-ergothione as a new source of food for the diets of infants, pregnant and lactating women.
Can I get some samples for testing?
A: Yes, we can arrange free samples, but please kindly pay for the freight cost. If you have a DHL account, we can send via your DHL account.
Does preshipment sample available ?
A: Yes, we can arrange preshipment sample, tested OK, you can place the order.
What is your payment method ?
A: T/T, and Paypal is prefered.
How can we make sure that the quality meets our requirments ?
1. Typical Sample is available for your testing before placing the order
2. Pre-shipment sample send to you before we ship the goods
What’s your MOQ?
A: our MOQ is 1kg.
What is your usual packing?
A:Our usual packing is 25 KGS of the material put into a PE bag, Then the bag is put into a Drum
Package and Shipping